Mindful Education has been shortlisted for the ‘Best Use of Technology in Learning’ category at the upcoming TJ Awards.
The TJ Awards, which are part of the Training Journal brand, are now in their 14th year and recognise the ingenuity of individuals and organisations working in the Learning and Development Sector.
Mindful’s category – The Best Use of Technology in Learning – asked entrants to demonstrate how technology has been linked to clear business goals by showing:
- A clear understanding of best practice excellence in the field of L&D
- An understanding of an organisation’s aims and objectives
- Good problem-solving skills, horizon scanning and forward thinking
- How to use technology to facilitate great learning and improve organisational performance
- Clear evidence of success
Mindful shares the category shortlist with some inspiring teams across a wide range of industries. The winner will be announced at an awards ceremony on 3 December.
View the full shortlist and find out more about the TJ Awards here.