Ongoing support for Colleges, Employers, Students and Apprentices
We appreciate that this is a very challenging time for our college partners, with the government announcement that from Friday afternoon, colleges around the UK will close for the foreseeable future. The Mindful Education team is working hard to ensure that we continue to provide full support to all of our college partners.
Please find below a summary of our ongoing support:
- All our products remain operational and available on demand as normal.
- The Mindful team will be available as usual to support both college team members and learners. Some services – such as face-to-face inductions or training – will now be switching across to remote sessions instead.
- In light of the government’s announcement that colleges across the UK will close from the afternoon of Friday 20th March onwards, we appreciate that colleges may well need to restructure their delivery plans for learners. We will be liaising with our college partners closely during the coming days.
- With regard to examinations, we are in contact with awarding bodies about the potential impact upon their exams and other services. We will be liaising with our college partners to work through details on exams as and when more information is available.
- For all our college partners, we are offering the opportunity to use Mindful Education’s online learning resources free of charge for AAT learners at Level 2 and Level 3 during any college closure. This offer is for learners who had been studying via face-to-face classes at college, including 16-18 students, apprentices and part-time adult students. For more information please click here or contact a member of the Mindful Education team.
If you have any queries about support, please email us at the addresses below:
For Colleges: please contact us at email@example.com
For Students: please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Employers: please contact us at email@example.com