In light of UK colleges closing in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are working to support students and apprentices who study using our Online and On Campus model.
Please find below the key points:
- Mindful Education’s online resources and VLE will be available to you as usual, and you will be able to continue with your studies
- The Mindful Education team is available to help and support you with any technology queries in the usual way
- It is likely that your college lessons will be replaced by online tutorials – your college will be in touch to confirm details in the coming days, if they haven’t done so already
- We are working closely with tutors and managers at all of our college partners to ensure that together we can continue to deliver a great learning experience for all of our students and apprentices. If there are any changes to your study calendar for the weeks ahead, then these will be communicated by your tutor
- You may have heard in the news that many examinations scheduled for this summer will be delayed or deferred. The response of awarding organisations will differ and therefore our recommendation are:
- To continue your studies as planned or as agreed with your tutor, to enable you to sit your exams at a later day if/when required; and
- To stay in touch with your tutor and college team, who will be working through new information and guidance from both the Department of Education and awarding bodies. They will be able to provide further guidance and plans in due course.
We appreciate that many of you will be frustrated and potentially worried about the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak upon your exams and qualification. Please be assured that your college will be seeking to clarify details in the days and weeks ahead and that we will provide you with full access to all your courses for as long as needed to get through any exams on your current course or apprenticeship.
If you have any concerns or questions about the above points, or any other aspect of your study, then please contact your tutor in the first instance.