Following the announcement of a third national lockdown and college closures, Mindful Education is offering support packages to colleges to assist with the delivery of online learning for AAT courses and apprenticeships.
Support packages are offered for learners studying AAT Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 programmes.
College support packages include the following:
- Full access for each learner to all units and lessons included within the Mindful Education online course
- Access to all the videos, questions and downloadable lesson materials
- A separate, bespoke, college-branded VLE for each cohort
- Full technical support for learners and staff
- Full academic support for colleges including comprehensive tutor training
- All tutor materials will also be available including analytics data, lesson activities and assessment guidance
- Support will be in place until 30 September 2021
The support packages will be a paid service, but with a credit available against future course launches with Mindful Education in 2021/22.
For further information or to discuss your requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 6060 363