|Salary:||£25,000 – £30,000 pa|
|Location:||Flexible working, with some working from home alongside regular travel to London for office days and company meetings and to events UK wide (dependent on government guidance and company policies)|
|Reporting to:||Director of Marketing and Student Experience|
At Mindful Education we create award-winning online courses and apprenticeships which set a new standard in the digital delivery of education. We are specialists in blended learning, delivering flexible courses and apprenticeships with our partner colleges across the UK in accounting, management, law and human resources.
Our specialist in-house creative, digital and academic teams, including filmmakers, motion graphic designers and web developers, collaborate with subject experts to create learning solutions that are compelling, intuitive and engaging.
Our courses are media rich, containing high quality video lectures and using motion graphics to bring concepts to life, alongside exercises, interactive case studies and analytical tools to further enhance the learning experience.
We are a friendly, innovative, hard-working education technology company, where people are valued and encouraged to contribute their ideas.
In 2021 Mindful Education was named Edtech Company of the Year at the Global Business Technology Awards.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Student Experience, the role will involve managing and coordinating marketing activities for Mindful Education, both across college partners and for Mindful’s own corporate marketing.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Your role will require a combination of digital marketing knowledge and experience and an ability to communicate effectively with partner colleges, suppliers and other organisations.
This is a hands-on role, requiring direct knowledge of a range of digital marketing tools and platforms and ideally, experience of working in a college marketing team.
Key responsibilities – partner marketing
- Working closely with our college partners, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns to recruit learners to the colleges’ courses and apprenticeships. This work includes paid and organic campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, AdWords and LinkedIn
- Measuring and reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Leading on monitoring each partner college’s website presence for Online and On Campus courses, focusing on improving website UX for our partners
- Assisting with marketing implementation for new college partners
- Responsible for directly managing the marketing and admissions relationships with selected college partners
- Assisting with the design and implementation of employer engagement campaigns across all partners
Key responsibilities – Mindful corporate marketing
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager, develop and deliver a website development plan to continually improve content and UX on Mindful Education’s website
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager, develop Mindful’s social media strategy and, ensuring regular updates, increasing engagement and ensuring growth in follower numbers across platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Vimeo
- Working with the Director of Marketing and Student Experience, assist with the implementation and administration of Mindful’s Customer Relationship Management software
- Plan and deliver effective email communication campaigns to Mindful’s students
Skills and Experience
The candidate must possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience of managing a range of social media channels and growing follower numbers and engagement levels
- Experience in setting up and optimising Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Adwords campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email marketing, social media and/or display advertising campaigns using a range of platforms such as Facebook AdManager, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- An inherent dedication for quality, high standards and detail
- A “can do” attitude, determination and a readiness to roll up their sleeves
- Must be collaborative, solutions-driven and able to work autonomously
The following skills, experience and attributes would be an advantage to applicants:
- Experience of working in a college marketing team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Qualifications and formal training in marketing, such as a BA in marketing or a professional marketing qualification
- More than 4 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience in optimising landing pages and maximising conversion
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of a customer service environment
- Experience working in private, fast-growing companies
- Experience working within the education sector
The position is available for an immediate start. We will be reviewing applications regularly and inviting suitable applicants to interview asap, so please do not delay in making your application.
To apply or to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV, together with a covering letter or email. The covering letter or email should describe how your skills and experience match the role requirements.