Are you looking for an exciting new role?
Mindful Education was founded in 2015, with the mission of making the online learning experience better for students and apprentices, colleges and employers. We are a dynamic organisation where no two work days are ever the same. We are also a very friendly and welcoming bunch – it’s a great place to work!
We are growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for fresh talent. We are seeking innovative and highly skilled individuals to join our team, particularly for creative, academic and web development roles.
If there is a position below that interests you, then please select it from the drop-down list and make your application. Even if we’re not advertising right now, we’d be delighted to hear from you, so please select ‘speculative application’ on the drop-down and send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Learning Technology Associate
Period/Terms: Full time Remuneration: £25,000-£30,000 p.a. (dependant on experience) Location: London based Reporting to: Learning Technology Manager The Company At […]Details
Learning Technology Associate
|Remuneration:||£25,000-£30,000 p.a. (dependant on experience)|
|Reporting to:||Learning Technology Manager|
At Mindful Education we specialise in creating media-rich professional courses and apprenticeships.
In partnership with colleges and training providers around the UK, we create award-winning learning solutions that contain:
- Online lectures, which are scripted and presented by academics and practitioners
- High-quality motion graphics and animations that augment the learner experience
- Case studies and online exercises, and
- Bespoke Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) that host the content we create.
We are passionate about lighting a fire within students and apprentices to learn and our aim is to set a new standard in the digital delivery of UK education.
In 2019, Mindful Education was named Education Technology Company of the Year.
We are seeking a Learning Technology Associate to add and manage digital content for our Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs).
You will work closely with members of our Digital Team, as well as our in-house Academic Teams who will provide content in various formats - questions, videos, files, text etc - to be added to our VLEs.
Day-to-day, you will report to our Learning Technology Manager, as well as working alongside members of the Academic Team and our Quality Assurance staff, in order to ensure that all learning content is added accurately and to plan.
- To add content to our VLEs, across a variety of formats
- To ensure content is added accurately and promptly
- To ensure that the content displays correctly
- To attend production meetings
- To keep project management software updated with the current status of work
The candidate must possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Basic experience with HTML/CSS
- Google Docs experience
- Basic Photoshop/Acrobat experience
- Fastidious eye for detail
- Must be collaborative and solutions-driven
- Must be able to work autonomously
The following skills, experience and attributes would be an advantage to applicants:
Experience with Moodle or other VLEs/LMSs
- CMS experience
- Project management tools experience
- Strong language skills
22 days holiday (plus 8 days public holidays)
Buy back up to 5 days additional holiday
Cycle to work scheme
Pension 4% employer/employee contribution
Great coffee, teas, soft drinks and daily breakfast
Modern offices in Soho, just off Carnaby street
To apply or to find out more, please complete the form below.