Are you looking for an exciting new role?
Mindful Education was founded in 2015, with the mission of making the online learning experience better for students and apprentices, colleges and employers. We are a dynamic organisation where no two work days are ever the same. We are also a very friendly and welcoming bunch – it’s a great place to work!
We are growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for fresh talent. We are seeking innovative and highly skilled individuals to join our team, particularly for creative, academic and web development roles.
If there is a position below that interests you, then please select it from the drop-down list and make your application. Even if we’re not advertising right now, we’d be delighted to hear from you, so please select ‘speculative application’ on the drop-down and send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Business Development Executive
Period/Terms: Full time Remuneration: £26,250-£31,250 (OTE) (dependant on experience) Location: Home based with occasional trips to our London office Reporting […]Details
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Business Development Executive
|Remuneration:||£26,250-£31,250 (OTE) (dependant on experience)|
|Location:||Home based with occasional trips to our London office|
|Reporting to:||Head of Commercial|
At Mindful Education we specialise in creating award-winning, media-rich professional courses and apprenticeships.
The courses and apprenticeships we build and deliver in partnership with UK colleges contain:
- High-quality online video lessons, which are scripted and presented by academics and experts;
- Original motion graphics and animations developed to deliver a first-class learning experience;
- Case studies, quizzes, exercises and extensive learner resources; and
- Bespoke Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) that host the content we create.
We’re a friendly, open-minded and hard-working team, usually based in Soho, London, but currently working remotely.
We are passionate about setting a new standard in the digital delivery of education for our learners. In 2019, we were named EdTech Company of the Year at the UK Business Technology Awards 2019. We were also recently listed within the EdTech 50 for 2020, a list of the top companies and products in education technology.
We are seeking a Business Development Executive to support the promotion of Mindful Education’s professional courses and apprenticeships to employers. Your focus will be lead generation - contacting and arranging meetings with employers across the UK. You will be responsible for managing your own pipeline, dialling schedule and database management. Your role will involve working closely with – and reporting to - our Head of Commercial.
- Contacting and arranging meetings with employers across the UK, you would be expected to make approximately 100 phone calls per day as part of telemarketing campaigns, both for Mindful Education and on our partners’ behalf
- Explaining the benefits of Mindful Education’s professional courses and apprenticeships for employers and their apprentices
- Maintaining an accurate CRM system, ensuring all employer data is entered onto the CRM after every telephone call and all details regarding the employer are populated fully
- Building a pipeline of new contacts and meetings, which will be passed to senior team members for onward action
- Managing and responding to inbound sales opportunities generated from website and other marketing activity
- Achieving monthly and quarterly targets
Skills and Experience
The candidate must process the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a sales or customer service role
- Must have a confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of B2B sales over the phone
- Demonstrable success on past projects and meeting targets
- Excellent organisational and database management skills
- An inherent dedication for quality, high standards and detail
- Must be pro-active, self-motivated and able to work autonomously
The following skills, experience and attributes would be an advantage to applicants:
- More than 2 years’ experience in a sales or customer service role
- Extensive telemarketing experience
- Experience selling and promoting technology products
- Experience working within the education industry
- Experience working with private, fast-growing companies
To apply or to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV and a covering letter or covering email. Please quote ‘Business Development Executive’ in the subject head of the email.
The closing date for applications is 22 January 2021. The position is available for start in February 2021.
Senior Full Stack Engineer
• HTML5 / CSS3
• PHP - Object-Oriented Programming (PSR-12)
• AWS - EC2/RDS/S3/Lambda/CloudFormation/DynamoDB
• AngularJS (Angular 1.7)
• Unit Testing - PHPUnit / Jest
• SASS / Twitter Bootstrap
• Gulp / npm
• Laravel (Blade / Eloquent) / Symfony
• Linux Server Administration / nGinx / php-fpm / SSH
At Mindful Education we specialise in creating media-rich professional courses and apprenticeships, which we deliver in partnership with colleges around the UK. Our courses and apprenticeships are marketed towards private individuals, colleges and employers.
The courses we build and deliver contain:
- Online lectures, which are written and presented by experienced lecturers and experts
- Motion graphics and animations that augment the student experience
- Case studies and online exercises
- Bespoke Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) that host the content we create
We are an innovative, hard-working and dedicated digital education company aiming to set a new standard in the digital delivery of UK further and higher education.