Are you looking for an exciting new role?
Mindful Education was founded in 2015, with the mission of making the online learning experience better for students and apprentices, colleges and employers. We are a dynamic organisation where no two work days are ever the same. We are also a very friendly and welcoming bunch – it’s a great place to work!
We are growing fast, so we’re always on the lookout for fresh talent. We are seeking innovative and highly skilled individuals to join our team, particularly for creative, academic and web development roles.
If there is a position below that interests you, then please select it from the drop-down list and make your application. Even if we’re not advertising right now, we’d be delighted to hear from you, so please select ‘speculative application’ on the drop-down and send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Course Delivery Manager
Leading the delivery of all courses and apprenticeships for our learners.
Applications close on 31 January 2020.Details
Course Delivery Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 p.a. (dependant on experience)
London based, UK-wide meetings
Director of Operations
At Mindful Education we specialise in creating media-rich professional courses and apprenticeships.
In partnership with colleges and training providers around the UK, we create award-winning learning solutions that contain:
- Online lectures, which are scripted and presented by academics and practitioners
- High-quality motion graphics and animations that augment the learner experience
- Case studies and online exercises, and
- Bespoke Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) that host the content we create.
We are passionate about lighting a fire within students and apprentices to learn and our aim is to set a new standard in the digital delivery of UK education.
In 2019, Mindful Education was named Education Technology Company of the Year.
We are seeking a Course Delivery Manager to lead the delivery of all courses and apprenticeships for our learners.
You will develop and lead the relationships with Curriculum Managers at our college and training provider partners, agreeing delivery plans and monitoring the progress of learners on our courses and apprenticeships.
Your role will involve working closely with the Director of Operations, as well as with members of our partnerships and operations teams to help map out and plan our work with each of our partners.
- To have overall responsibility for the delivery of all courses and apprenticeships for our learners
- To design and manage delivery calendars for every course and apprenticeship
- To be the key point of contact for Curriculum Managers within our partner colleges and training providers, offering regular and ongoing support
- Monitoring student and apprentice progress closely to discuss any necessary interventions and solutions, ensuring progress checks and interventions are timely and effective
- Creating internal reports for senior management on learner progress, including tracking performance against both internal and national/worldwide results
- To train and support Assessors within our partner colleges and training providers, so that they have a strong understanding of the key features of our solutions, including best practice for delivery
- To train and support Admissions Teams within our partner colleges and training providers, to provide best practice on Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) for prospective student and apprentices
- To be the key point of contact for employers with multiple students and/or apprentices on programme, offering support and proactively assisting with any reporting requirements for the employer
Skills and Experience
The candidate must possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a course delivery manager or apprenticeship programme manager
- Demonstrable experience working with external parties, students and apprentices
- An inherent dedication for quality, good customer service and high standards
- The ability to simultaneously balance high-level needs with specific detail
- A “can do attitude”, determination and a readiness to roll up your sleeves
- Must be collaborative and solutions-driven
- Must be able to work autonomously
The following skills, experience and attributes would be an advantage to applicants:
- More than 5 years’ experience as a course delivery manager or apprenticeship programme manager
- Experience and knowledge of apprenticeship delivery for levels 2 to 5
- Proven experience leading and managing teams
- Project management and delivery experience
- Relevant qualifications and/or formal training in management
- Experience working in private, fast-growing companies
To apply or to find out more, please complete the form below, or email email@example.com with your current CV and a covering letter/email.
The position is available for immediate start. Applications close on 31 January 2020.