|Remuneration:||£26,250-£31,250 (OTE) (dependant on experience)|
|Location:||Home based with occasional trips to our London office|
|Reporting to:||Head of Commercial|
At Mindful Education we specialise in creating award-winning, media-rich professional courses and apprenticeships.
The courses and apprenticeships we build and deliver in partnership with UK colleges contain:
- High-quality online video lessons, which are scripted and presented by academics and experts;
- Original motion graphics and animations developed to deliver a first-class learning experience;
- Case studies, quizzes, exercises and extensive learner resources; and
- Bespoke Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) that host the content we create.
We’re a friendly, open-minded and hard-working team, usually based in Soho, London, but currently working remotely.
We are passionate about setting a new standard in the digital delivery of education for our learners. In 2019, we were named EdTech Company of the Year at the UK Business Technology Awards 2019. We were also recently listed within the EdTech 50 for 2020, a list of the top companies and products in education technology.
We are seeking a Business Development Executive to support the promotion of Mindful Education’s professional courses and apprenticeships to employers. Your focus will be lead generation – contacting and arranging meetings with employers across the UK. You will be responsible for managing your own pipeline, dialling schedule and database management. Your role will involve working closely with – and reporting to – our Head of Commercial.
- Contacting and arranging meetings with employers across the UK, you would be expected to make approximately 100 phone calls per day as part of telemarketing campaigns, both for Mindful Education and on our partners’ behalf
- Explaining the benefits of Mindful Education’s professional courses and apprenticeships for employers and their apprentices
- Maintaining an accurate CRM system, ensuring all employer data is entered onto the CRM after every telephone call and all details regarding the employer are populated fully
- Building a pipeline of new contacts and meetings, which will be passed to senior team members for onward action
- Managing and responding to inbound sales opportunities generated from website and other marketing activity
- Achieving monthly and quarterly targets
Skills and Experience
The candidate must process the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a sales or customer service role
- Must have a confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of B2B sales over the phone
- Demonstrable success on past projects and meeting targets
- Excellent organisational and database management skills
- An inherent dedication for quality, high standards and detail
- Must be pro-active, self-motivated and able to work autonomously
The following skills, experience and attributes would be an advantage to applicants:
- More than 2 years’ experience in a sales or customer service role
- Extensive telemarketing experience
- Experience selling and promoting technology products
- Experience working within the education industry
- Experience working with private, fast-growing companies
To apply or to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV and a covering letter or covering email. Please quote ‘Business Development Executive’ in the subject head of the email.
The closing date for applications is 22 January 2021. The position is available for start in February 2021.