|Remuneration:||£32,000 – £38,000 pa (depending on experience)|
|Location:||London and home based, with occasional UK travel|
|Reporting to:||Head of Delivery – Accounting|
At Mindful Education we specialise in creating media-rich professional courses and apprenticeships.
In partnership with colleges around the UK, we create award-winning learning solutions that contain:
- Online lectures, which are scripted and presented by academics and practitioners;
- High-quality motion graphics and animations that augment the learner experience;
- Case studies and online exercises; and
- Bespoke Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) that deliver the content we create.
We are passionate about lighting a fire within students and apprentices to learn and our aim is to set a new standard in the digital delivery of UK education.
Mindful Education was named Education Technology Company of the Year at the Global Business Technology Awards 2021.
We are seeking an AAT Course Delivery Manager to support the growth of accounting qualification programmes delivered in partnership between Mindful Education and our college partners.
Alongside internal operational responsibilities, the AAT Course Delivery Manager will be the main point of contact for college partner delivery teams in the launch and delivery of accredited accounting courses at levels 2, 3 and 4.
As a key member of our team, you will be expected to:
- Review learner progress and achievement on an ongoing basis
- Deliver tutor training sessions for college partners on the best use of Mindful Education courses
- Support tutors on the best use of our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and offer guidance and solutions to problems as they arise
- Respond to tutor queries in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Attend internal and external progress updates and team meetings to discuss and agree operations needs as well as share best practice
- Draft, discuss and agree delivery calendars for the accounting courses and apprenticeships with college partners
- Deliver course induction sessions to learners and apprentices
- Monitor and respond to tutor and learner feedback on our products and services, to ensure we continually improve the learning experience
- Understand and articulate how Mindful Education solutions map to the published professional body learning outcomes and assessment criteria, as well as to the relevant apprenticeship standards
- Keep abreast of awarding body and IfATE development and updates, including attending relevant events and webinars
- Make campus visits to our partner colleges when necessary
- Interact and work alongside colleagues within the Academic, Creative and Digital teams
- Undertake other duties as reasonably expected
Skills and Experience
The candidate must possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience of teaching Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualifications across levels 2, 3 and 4
- A recognised professional or occupational qualification at level 4 or above
- Experience of operating within external and internal quality assurance policies and procedures
- A passion for delivering a first-class learning experience
- Strong command of written English and an ability to present information concisely and effectively
- Confidence to work independently and fit into a highly collaborative process, within different team settings
- The ability to communicate across different stakeholder groups, including managers, curriculum leaders, tutors and learners
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A highly organised working style, with a strong attention to detail and an ability to set and prioritise tasks
- Capacity to work within time-sensitive schedules and to deadlines
- Confident working with excel spreadsheets and management information systems.
The following skills, experience and attributes would be an advantage to applicants:
- Experience working as an assessor for the following programmes: Level 2 Accounts / Finance Assistant standard, Level 3 Assistant Accountant standard and/or Level 4 Professional Accounting Technician standard
- Experience working as an AAT Lead / Co-ordinator
- Experience of teaching AAT Level 1 qualifications
- Member of the AAT awarding body
- Experience of working with virtual learning platforms
- Experience of working with collaborative software such as Google docs, Monday.com, etc
To apply or to find out more, please email email@example.com with your current CV and a covering letter or covering email.
Applications close on Monday 2 August 2021.