|Remuneration:||£220 – £260 p.d (depending on experience)|
|Reporting to:||Head of Content Development and Head of Production & Film|
We are looking for a talented Freelance Motion Graphic Designer to work with our creative team on our award-winning educational content.
You will be working on our professional courses at Level 2 and Level 3, taking inspiration from our existing content, and lifting it higher. Content is written by our academics, then shot and edited by our production team. Your technical and creative skills will then bring the key concepts to life. You will be working to strict briefs and will require an excellent sense of timing and attention to detail, plus strong After Effects and Illustrator skills.
You will be working proactively within a small team, and keeping other team members informed of your progress. Time management and the ability to prioritise your work, and to work within the time constraints of individual projects, is therefore also important, in this role.
Skills and Experience
The candidate must possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive and demonstrable experience with After Effects. Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A portfolio of existing professional work
- 2- 3 year’s experience in a similarly role within a professional environment (freelance and/or full-time).
- A collaborative, solutions driven and ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to work autonomously
Mindful Education: About Us
At Mindful Education we specialise in creating award-winning, media-rich professional courses and apprenticeships.
The courses and apprenticeships we build and deliver in partnership with UK colleges contain:
- High-quality online video lessons, which are scripted and presented by academics and experts;
- Original motion graphics and animations developed to deliver a first-class learning experience;
- Case studies, quizzes, exercises and extensive learner resources; and
- Bespoke Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) that host the content we create.
We’re a friendly, open-minded and hard-working team, usually based in Soho, London with studios in Essex, but currently working remotely.
We are passionate about setting a new standard in the digital delivery of education for our learners. In 2019, we were named EdTech Company of the Year at the UK Business Technology Awards 2019. We were also listed within the EdTech 50 for 2020, a list of the top companies and products in education technology.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV, a link to your online portfolio and a brief covering letter outlining your interest in, and suitability for, the role to email@example.com. Please quote ‘Freelance Motion Graphic Designer ’ in the subject header of the email.
The position is available for immediate start.